View Case Studies
- Wood Floor Restoration at The Royal Masonic School for Girls
- Project 1 - Zee & Co
- Project 2 - Chigwell
- Project 3 - Abbey Road Studios, London
- Project 4 - Hampstead
- Project 5 - Innocent Building
- Project 6 - Stock
- Project 7 - Redbull
- Project 8 - Ruislip, Church
- Project 9 - Hampstead
- Project 10 - Repton Park restoration
- Project 11 - Loughton
- Project 12 - Willesden, Church
- Project 13 - Loughton
- Project 14 - Essex, school
- Project 15 - Chigwell
- Project 16 - Loughton
- Project 17 - London
- Project 18 - Loughton
- Project 19 - Theydon Bois
Project 4 - Hampstead
Download Video: MP4,
Here is a selection of images from a project we completed in a residential house in Hampstead, London.
We installed 9mm European Oak Exquisite grade bespoke chevrons with a 10mm American Black Walnut inset feature border and oak strip perimeter border.
9mm European Oak Quarter Sawn grade Single Bretton Cross parquet panels with a 10mm American Black Walnut inset feature border and Oak soldier course perimeter border. Purpose made sections of Oak and walnut to the curved corners of the room.
9mm Wenge bespoke chevrons with a 10mm Canadian Maple inset feature border and Wenge strip perimeter border.
9mm x 140mm Sucupira strip.
All floors were finished with Osmo hardwax oil.
Click to enlarge and scroll through images using the arrows.
Find out how we can help you Contact us